RV refers to the Recreational Vehicle which is a motorhome vehicle that has more space inside. It includes all the facilities such as room, restroom, kitchen, ac, fridge, etc. Depending upon the size of the RV, a person needs the Ac accordingly. People who are going for a trip in the summer needs ac for rv. It is the most important thing which needs to be installed in the RV after the fridge and backup camera.
Different types of air conditioners in RV
There is no difference between the RV air conditioner and otherwise Ac. Generally, an air conditioner does not give cool air, it helps to wipe out the heat from the air. The following are the different types of air conditioners in RV:
- Rooftop: This is the common type of Ac. They come in several sizes and sometimes the RVs may have two to three of them. Most of the RVs will have a low air conditioner because the people want to eliminate the height of the RV. These AC’s creates noise.
- Basement: Some ACs are installed in the basement of the vehicle. They do not make noise and ensure a gentle environment. This can be set up in a large motorhome. They are costlier than the roof mount air conditioner because they tend to eliminate the no and are more effective and efficient.
- Split unit: A split ac unit for rv is becoming more popular because they provide low noise and high efficiency. These split air conditioners provide air at every corner of the RV. It can be easily attached to the RV’s frame.
Can ACs be used all day in RV?
Yes, it can be used all day there is no harm in that. A person needs to keep in mind that they use a high rate of energy which will have a source in the electricity bill. A person can use multiple air conditioners in the RV, but they must be ready to pay the bill.
Tips to clean the AC
- People should focus on the filters which become dirty easily. They should be cleaned every month if a person is using the air conditioner regularly.
- The exterior exchangers should be cleaned once a year to prevent their efficiency.
- All the windows should be closed when the ACs are working. So that no heat will come inside.
If a person is going on the trip, it becomes necessary to have the best facilities with them. The motorhome gives all the facilities to the people including fridge, AC, room, restroom, kitchen, etc. In summer, AC in RV provides the best comfort. They cool the whole RV immediately. Several types of AC’s can be installed in the RV.